Open and honest communication is the foundation of every great relationship, and we have a few guidelines and policies that we ask all our members to follow. Really, it all boils down to a few simple ideas:
- Be kind and respectful.
- Speak from your first-hand experience.
- Keep it PG.
Want more detail? Check out our official feedback policy below.
Rover’s Feedback Policy
Feedback can be left for every booked service on Rover, typically after care has been completed by the pet sitter. We take all claims of mistreatment or harmful action very seriously. Reviews containing such claims may initiate an investigation by our skilled support team.
- Feedback that does not represent users’ personal experiences.
- Content that violates another person's or entity’s rights, including privacy rights and intellectual property rights. (Example: publishing another person’s full name, address, or other identifying information without permission.)
- Threats, especially of any illegal action.
- Content unrelated to the actual reservation. (Example: political, religious, discriminatory, or social commentary.)
- Content that is proven to be used as extortion.
- Content containing obscenities.
Rover supports open communication, and as a general policy, we do not censor, edit, or delete feedback. However, we do reserve the right to remove feedback or responses, or portions thereof, that violate this policy or the Rover Terms of Service.