Attract the pet owners you’re looking for by keeping your availability and pet-sitting preferences up to date. In this article, we'll go over:
1. Navigate to your calendar by selecting your name in the upper right corner of your screen. Select Calendar.
2. On the calendar, you can:
- Edit the days of the week you are available for each service you offer.
- Update your calendar to reflect days that you'll be on holiday or otherwise unavailable.
- For a more detailed review of how to edit your calendar, check out this article.
You can also change your status to away or choose to only accept requests from pet owners you've worked with before. Here’s how:
1. Sign in to your Rover account, then click here to get to the service management page.
2. Select each service you want to manage, then use the toggle button to set yourself as Away.
3. Scroll down and select Save.
Editing Pet Sitting Preferences
To receive more relevant requests, it's a good idea to specify your pet and booking preferences. Here are preferences you can set and manage from your account:
- the maximum number of pets you're comfortable watching per day
- pet size preferences
- whether you offer cat services
- whether you offer puppy services (dogs under 1 year old)
- your cancellation policy
To manage your pet preferences:
1. Navigate to your profile and select the service you want to modify pet preferences for.
2. Choose how many pets you can sit at a time, details about your availability, your cancellation policy, and more.
3. Once you're done editing, select Save.