Reviews are a big part of the Rover community’s success, and they can give other pet owners a sense of the sitter’s skills at a glance. Here’s some important info about the review process:
- You have 21 days after a booking ends to leave a review.
- Your sitter or dog walker can also leave feedback about your pet(s) after each booking, and they have the same window of time to leave feedback.
- You won’t be able to see their feedback (nor will they see your review) until you’ve both submitted or until the window has closed.
To learn more about sitter feedback, visit this article. For instructions on how to leave a review, follow the steps below.
Here’s how to leave a review after a stay:
- Tap Inbox at the bottom of your screen.
- Tap the mailbox icon at the top left of your screen.
- Tap Past.
- Open the booking you’d like to review.
For iOS tap on the stars.
For Android, tap Leave a Review.
- Choose a star rating and then enter your review. Tap Submit Review.
1. Navigate to your Inbox by selecting the envelope icon in the upper right corner of your screen.
2. Select Past Bookings.
3. Select Review This Booking.
4. Follow the prompts to leave your review. You'll be asked to give feedback on things like safety, communication, and environment, to name a few.
5. Select Submit Review. You’re ready to go!