If you want to change which services you offer, you can easily add, remove, or temporarily turn them off from your sitter profile.
Looking to take a break from a service temporarily? Turn on Away mode. This article explains how.
1. Sign in to your Rover account and click here to get to the service management page.
2. To make a service unavailable for new and repeat owners, tap the toggle icon from right to left next to Active, making it white.
3. If you still want repeat owners to book this service with you, you can activate the Away setting instead. This will hide the service from the search so new pet owners can't book with you. Tap the toggle icon from left to right, making it grey.
4. Select Save to finalize your changes.
Removing all services
If you no longer want to offer pet care services, you can deactivate all of your services and continue to use your Rover account as a pet owner.
Note: Keep in mind that you'll need to contact Rover Support if you decide to reactivate your sitter/walker services in the future.
To remove all services:
1. Within each service, select the Active toggle to turn it white. You'll see a pop-up window prompting you to confirm these service deactivations.
2. To proceed, select Confirm.
If you’ve deactivated your services but would like to return to Rover, please contact Rover Support.