Great communication leads to great experiences. We want you to hit the road happy, knowing your pet is in good hands. Set your pet up for a safe and fun experience by asking these essential questions before your stay or walk begins:
Top 10 Questions for Your Pet Sitter or Dog Walker
- Will you be watching multiple pets at the same time? Is it yours or another pet's?
- What kind of exercise do you plan on giving my pet? How often and for how long?
- Will other people help care for my pet? If so, who are they and what kind of care will they provide?
- How often are you able to let my pet outside to use the bathroom?
- How much time will you be able to spend with my pet while I’m away?
- Will you send photos or other updates?
- Are you planning on offering treats or toys to my pet? What kind? (Make sure you disclose your pet's allergies and any unique behaviours with toys.)
- What will you do to make sure my pet has fun while they’re with you? What games do you play?
- What’s your experience caring for a pet like mine?
- What are you excited about? How can I help give you what you need for a great stay?
For more on this subject, check out our Meet & Greet Checklist for Owners.